Me mikailag123 SINGING brick by boring brick by paramore

keep checking in for updates

licorice award

licorice award
adora wins the licorice award cause she gives me a hug every day

My Playlist

Agent

Good job icey24635 for maing it as a agent she is one of my friends hope you do a good job as a agent i know for a fact she will do a awesome job!!! Godd Job icey24635:):):):)

CONTEST!!!:)

the contest is you have to dress up the chobot under neath this and send it to my email the one who dresses up the chobot the best wins!!!
send i to my email
flintsteelers12@gmail.com
make sure you write you chobots name in the message

chobot for the contest

chobot for the contest

SiLlY

SiLlY

HAPPy

HAPPy
I am so so happy me and Danca101 are friends agian
ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Singing!!

Hello chos,

I love that singing that She just did wonderful voice I just heard =) I want more singing MORE!!

That was an awesome song I think she just be the original singer!


She should make her own songs and see how that works out! Imma post her singing on my blog. And my blogs gets over 100 views a day!

Think she is going to be nervous? Maybe, Maybe not.

My blog link is http://www.alecwillis.tk It might have glitches I am working on that but either then that That is it =) Lovely singing! Bye guys I gotta go I'll post later on -) Bye!


~Your friend Alec Willis

1 comment: