Me mikailag123 SINGING brick by boring brick by paramore

keep checking in for updates

licorice award

licorice award
adora wins the licorice award cause she gives me a hug every day

My Playlist

Agent

Good job icey24635 for maing it as a agent she is one of my friends hope you do a good job as a agent i know for a fact she will do a awesome job!!! Godd Job icey24635:):):):)

CONTEST!!!:)

the contest is you have to dress up the chobot under neath this and send it to my email the one who dresses up the chobot the best wins!!!
send i to my email
flintsteelers12@gmail.com
make sure you write you chobots name in the message

chobot for the contest

chobot for the contest

SiLlY

SiLlY

HAPPy

HAPPy
I am so so happy me and Danca101 are friends agian
ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

party and new aurthor is cowcowcowcallum

hi guys its cowcowcowcallum im your new blogger so im haveing a party saturday at cafe on sky city at 20 cho time see you ther

No comments:

Post a Comment